Share and Enjoy
Unique jewelry and fashion accessories boutique Botica analysed a sample of 50,000 visitors from both Pinterest and Facebook and produced this excellent and informative infographic on the five key insights they discovered from the data.
You can see from the information below that some of this information is fascinating. In summary:-
- Pinterest users spend on average twice as much as Facebook users
- Pinterest drives more sales than Facebook
- Pinterest helps you acquire more new users
- Pinterest users are not as engaged as Facebook users
- Pinterest hurts your conversion rates
Thanks to Botica for putting this together – it’s much appreciated.
The Pinterest News Team