Share and Enjoy
For those of you who are looking to maximize opportunities on Pinterest, or to use the platform to drive your brand or business forward and improve revenue, consider the up and coming Pinerly.
Now based out of Sunnyvale, California, Pinerly Inc is working hard to provide a full dashboard of Pinterest tools to “help you market your visual content”. Their product is making noise in the Pinterest world, and here’s 5 tools to help your brand, business or project on Pinterest.
- Bookmarklet – Easily post and measure visual content from any website using the Pinerly bookmarklet
- Pinalytics – Better understand what works and what doesn’t so you can optimize your content and posts
- Schedule Pins – Spread your content throughout the day to keep your followers interested and post at peak hours
- Follow Pinners – Easily find great pinners that are interested in the same topics as you
- Invaluable Tips – Use a great list of gathered tips to Optimize your posts and increase on your returns
If you’re itching to know more, check out the sneak peek image from the Pinerly team below. The product is currently in beta, and there is a waiting list for those that are interested in being among the first to use the platform. Go along, join the queue, and brag to all your friends and fellow pinners that you are using Pinerly.
The Pinterest News Team